Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Editing Round 2

   I have been editing on and off for about three days or so. I put all the clips together and had to decipher which clips I wanted to use. Edit them to add more contrast and saturation. As I was editing, there is a clip that I have which was part of a transition but it has not turned out well. I took many shots of this but I do not like how ANY of them turned out which is extremely frustrating. I am not sure if I can redo it because it is the transition portion from my mom's office to my room. Due to the virus, I may not be able to redo it but I am going to try because it is an important part of the film opening. I am also a perfectionist and it is not fully how I envisioned the clips and all but it is slowly working out.

   Aside from that one clip, I have a minute and fifty-five seconds and need five more seconds which I am not too worried about because I need to add the title still which can be part of that time. There is something missing from it all right now, I am not sure what it is. I am going to postpone the editing for today because I think I have looked at it too many times and am trying to point out things that are off. I am not sure but something does seem off. I will most likely ask my family to preview it and ask for their opinions to see if that helps me figure it out. 

   I still need to do the background noises. I have some clips done which I did while filming such as the shredder sound. I need to make a list of sounds I need and will be doing that throughout the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment