Thursday, March 19, 2020

Adapt. React. Readapt. Apt. - Michael G. Scott

   Adapt. React. Readapt. Apt. - Michael G. Scott. I personally LOVE The Office and since they have many quotes that can relateable, this one fit perfectly for what I had recently endured. These little GIFs give off a visual representation of my reactions during this situation.

  Let's start with the basics. I am a huge perfectionist and it bothers me when the slightest thing is off which is why I took so many shots. I was going through ALL the clips I filmed on Sunday and oh my it took forever.

  I went through and edited EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. To ensure the green would be more prominent and the contrast was higher. I planned to go through each one to see which best fit the vision I was looking for later. Of course, this was all for nothing. I sent all the clips to We-video (edited) and they only showed up unedited. I thought it was a glitch so I deleted all of them and re-uploaded them. Unfortunately, that did not work which was/is frustrating. So, I was right about editing being the most difficult factor. But thank goodness the program allows me to edit them.

   While undergoing this mess, I also realized that some of my videos are way to shaky for my liking. Due to the Corona virus and the social distancing situation, I am unsure if I will be able to return back to my mom's office to re-film. They can suffice but again, I am a perfectionist and that is not the ideal. I will have to re-adapt.

   I still have the second part to film which I need a slightly older actress which I need to figure out because again the Corona virus fiasco has been a pain to deal with. But I will manage and figure something out. Hopefully sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment