Sunday, March 1, 2020

Plans, Plans, Plans

   Now that I feel more confident about the opening, my plan for the week is to focus more on scheduling filming and work on my props. My props are vital to my opening because it is the main focus so I would like them to look as real as possible. I am also a perfectionist so I will be working very hard and diligently on my props throughout the week. So far, I started working on the case folder. I still have a lot to do though.
I need to make...

  • investigation reports
  • photo of my victim
  • photo of people involved in the case
  • case folder
  • set up of the bulletin board
I need to buy...
  • red string
  • print photos
   

   I will be borrowing my mom's office shredder, printer, filing bin and desktop computer. I already have tacks and the bulletin board.
Before I start filming though, I need to do more research on how I can manipulate lighting to make it more suspenseful. 

   This is the case folder as of the moment but I still have more to add towards it which I plan to finish up throughout the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment