Sunday, March 29, 2020

Filming: Day 2

   So I ended up filming last night. I had to do it at night because I needed the area to be dark so I can have light coming only from one source and I have a giant sliding door and the curtains can only do so much. The makeup ended up come out super nice. I used contour for the first time and eyeliner actually turned out well without having to do it over a hundred times.


 


   I really did not want to be in the film opening because I am not a great actress but again, the Corona Virus situation left me no other option. I had lots of difficulty shooting. My mom had found a tripod but it was for a camera, which we don't have... but I tried to use it anyways. I learned only after my phone fell a dozen times that it wasn't working. Since it was late at night, I tried not to ask my mom and brother. In the end though, my brother had to help me film, which was even more struggle some because he is tall and I have like a vision of how I want everything to look and it just was not working most of the time. The entire thing took about two hours and a half. I had to keep redoing the last scene because again, my acting is not the best and I was exhausted because it was 11:30pm by this point.
 
   In order to get the set up, I had to rearrange a good portion of my room so it looked like a mess and was difficult to get around.  I did not originally plan to use green but I needed to like manipulate the lighting more to only show on a particular potion of the room/ object so instead of putting it completely over the light, I used it around and did not cover a small portion to get the lighting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment