Sunday, March 15, 2020

Filming: Day 1

   I spent the day filming, a whole seven hours at my mom's office. I got there around 12:00 p.m. and left around 7:00 p.m. I had forgotten a tarp to cover the window blinds to reduce lighting so it took a while for my mom to drop that off and help me set it up. I had to rearrange the room for an effective set up. Although it looks quiet crammed, I did not want to destroy her office set up so tried to work around it.

   Since it is her office, I did not have to bring any office supplies to set up the desk to look like an office desk. I did not anticipate the lighting to be as struggle some as it was. I wanted to add color so I used a green t-shirt. I was going to test blue but the shirt color did not emit the color throughout the room.

   I only really had Sunday to film in her office because my mom works Monday through Saturdays which can be hectic. Therefore, I took an arrangement of shots just in case. Because the green is not strong as I want to it to be, I will have to edit it to be stronger.

   Although the set up looks hectic, it was effective and surprisingly easy to maneuver through.










   Another difficulty I faced was the fact that I had to use my phone as the camera. I do not have a proper camera I could use to film with. I also did not have a tripod or anything to stabilize my phone. I could not borrow or buy one because of the Corona Virus panic so some of the shots are a bit shaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment