Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Group Meeting

   Today, we were put in group to discuss our ideas and main concerns/ challenges for our film opening. It opened my eyes to other people's ideas and their concerns, which were interesting. Thankfully, we were each able to contribute to help each other with some of these concerns which was a relief. This meeting answered majority of my concerns for my mise-en-scenes elements. I was worried about adjusting photos to make people look older and younger but the group advised me to use the app FaceApp which has been very helpful. Another concern I had was the bulletin board being too confusing so instead of using many photos of people, I will include locations and newspapers. I still need to work on my set up to start filming and being able to manipulate lighting. I will hopefully be able to work on that this upcoming weekend as well as getting all my props finished. Now that I have a better idea of the bulletin board, I can get started on this as soon as possible and get a proper layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment