Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Storyboard Time

   The thought of story boarding annoys me because it takes up so much time and I am one of those people who think of different things to add as I go along. But I also love it because my ideas are more organized than scattered and I can visually see it out better.

   While story boarding, I had difficulty starting; I knew what I wanted but didn't know how to properly draw it out. After I got past the first three, it became a lot easier to collect my thoughts to portray on paper. I left two spaces on the first page because I had an idea but am not sure about inserting it but later decided to place it there and put maybe. I plan to test the waters out when I get to the editing stage, which I already know is going to be a beast to tackle. I also realized that I may not make the limit so added some more clips just in case I need to make more time. This way, when I am editing, I know what I was thinking and where to place it. 

   I plan to do more research on whether it would be better to show the messages or have a phone call to continue introducing the conflict. It would also start to give the audience the idea that Agent Blake is somehow directly involved in the conflict. I want to create suspense to ensure the audience will be intrigued enough to continue to watch. The first few minutes are vital to determine if the audience will stay to see the outcome or are not intrigued enough. 




No comments:

Post a Comment