Sunday, February 23, 2020

Overview Outline


   Throughout the day, I outlined what I will need to get done and what props I would need. This will help me stay organized and keep everything listed out.

  Here I explained my overall idea for the opening with details of shots and the scenes.
   I would like to have two separate scenes with a montage at the beginning and then end with the conflict being presented through the case file.
   Towards the bottom is the list of props I would need within these scenes which I need to acquire to have my opening idea go as planned


















   This page shows an outline of the idea of the case file which I will need to make to show the viewers the agency is the FBI and the case is the importance of the film.
   It shows the plan/ schedule of what I need to get done including making the folder file which may take me a while seeing as I will need to make the content inside similar to actual reports to show Agent Blake's partner is the case (his murder).
   I have been trying to look for music which is suspenseful to put in the beginning but has been difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment