Sunday, April 5, 2020

Almost There

   I sat down and tried to figure out what was bothering me with the film opening and couldn't initially put my finger on it. I had asked my mom, brother and two of my friends for their opinions to get different perspectives on it. After that, I determined that there were some issues with the music and I needed to extend it which took a while to get it right on beat to extend to make it sound like it was originally longer. I also edited the color on some of the second part clips to show its relationship with the first part so they seem more cohesive. There was a clip I wanted to use in between the change of settings but I unfortunately do not have a decent clip of a slow zoom of the folder with the office setting. I was able to make what I had work though to make the transition as smooth as I could.

   Aside from this, I started putting together the information for the CCR but have not determined how I plan to present it because I don't want it to be boring and I would not like to be shown in it but I am not sure how to present it as of the moment but I will be trying to determine that over the next three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment